How to organize a charity tournament on DOTA 2: opinion of expert on e-sports and marketing Dmitry Beseda
How to balance the interests of players and sponsors of e-sports tournament, which tools to use for promotion and what to do after the end of the event? The speaker of eSPORTconf Russia Dmitriy Beseda will make a detailed analysis of the case ‘Tournament of Midlers on DOTA 2 – #HELPFLOW’.
The company of Dmitriy, Blacklight Gaming, specializes in the field of cases, or loot boxes. According to the expert, today websites that sell ‘boxes’ with skins and items of popular games form a billion-dollar market. But in order to successfully earn on them, one need not only to understand e-sports, but also to be a good marketer. The position of CEO at Blacklight Gaming, as well as previous experience in such projects as Cases4real.com and Prommote.me, allow Dmitriy to fulfil him potential as a marketer and manager, while remaining close to the e-sports topic.
Dmitriy will dedicate his report at eSPORTconf Russia to the topic of ‘E-sports, performance and charity’. It will be a case study on holding a DOTA 2 tournament for midlers – #HELPFLOW.
- objectives of the organizer: how to balance the interests of sponsors and cancer patients for whom the charity fundraising is addressed;
- tools: website, traffic, press releases.
- tournament: difficulties in holding, lessons learned;
- how to fuel the interest of audience: funnel, conversion;
- post-tournament work with the audience;