Head of GameStars.gg and StreamPub.net projects to report at eSPORTconf Russia 2016
On December 1, 2016 Moscow will host Russia’s first ever conference, dedicated to integration of domestic business into international eSports market – eSPORTconf Russia 2016. This unique industry event will be attended by the leading experts of the sector, including Olga Koryakina – founder and head of GameStars.gg and StreamPub.net projects.
The expert in eSports will cover the topic: “Advertising in eSports content: where to place, how to agree and the price”.
Within the report the speaker will address the following issues:
- What is the amount of watched eSports content?
- Content creators – who are they? Classification of main players.
- What do content creators want and how to work with them in order advertising become effective?
- In which formats to work and what is the price of advertising: tournament and team sponsorship, affiliate programs with streamers, CPA opportunities at StreamPub.
- Case statistics – advertising results: tournament sponsorship, affiliate programs with streamers, CPA opportunities at StreamPub.
To learn about effective advertising methods in eSports industry and a lot of other useful information about new, but rapidly developing sector, visit eSPORTconf Russia 2016 on the 1st of December. Register for the event:back to list